In a complex such as Wijnegem Shopping Center with 58,000m² shops, it is imperative that you can find your way around if you are to enjoy wandering from shop to shop.
That is why a great deal of attention has been paid to signs and points of recognition.
You can use the following to get your bearings:
- the colour-coded passageways;
- the numbered exits;
- the numbered car parks;
- the 'Zen fountain' and the 'Waterboat';
- major stores;
- strategic courts:
- Clock Court (with the impressive magnetic clock)
- Balloon Court (with the airship)
- Central Court (with the panoramic lifts)